Chamber Academy - Workshop - True Colours
The Mission Region Chamber of Commerce and Changerwerxs have partnered to presents a series of workshops to examine the silent factors that can impact personal and workplace productivity and work satisfaction. In these highly interactive two and half-hour workshops you will learn how making small changes to habits can drastically improve the levels of productivity and efficiency in your business or work. This allows you to get more quality work done, reduce the amount of time spent on unnecessary tasks, and improve work satisfaction.
True Colours – A mechanism for team-building and for a more effective workplace.
True Colours is a fun and informative, communication system which provides an understanding of human behaviour and motivation. This interactive workshop introduces us to the True Colours concept and the personality spectrum.
In this workshop, we will explore:
- An understanding of how our ‘colour’ affects the way we interact with others
- Our likes & dislikes, concerns and contributions
- Enables us to know our strengths and how to learn from others
In terms of team-building, each organisation utilises the talents and resources of its members. True Colours provides an ideal method to choose, mix, and motivate team members. This workshop will assist us to help team members to perform at their best in an inactive, supportive, creative, and responsible manner.
In this respect, we will also:
- Learn how to work with different personality types
- And how to use their strengths and interests to best set up teams that efficiently handle projects