Join us for our annual Christmas luncheon at the Best Western in Mission!
Connect with fellow Chamber members, enjoy an amazing meal and hear from the Mayor of Mission Paul Horn on the state of the city.
The event will feature:
- A holiday-style meal
- Cash bar
- Silent auction
- Networking games
Santa may even make an appearance - time to work on which side of the naughty/nice list you will fall on.
We will be collecting donations for the Mission Christmas Bureau and St. Joseph's Food Bank at the entrance, please donate generously if you have the means.
Call to all members! Please consider donating items for the silent auction.
Proceeds from the silent auction will be split evenly between the Mission Chamber Bursary Fund, the Mission Christmas Bureau, and St. Joseph's Food Bank. This is a great opportunity to give back to your community!
Please contact Events Coordinator Sandeep at firstname.lastname@example.org to donate items for the silent auction.
In your email, please provide:
- Item description
- Estimated value of item
- How we will receive your item
Please note, the Chamber can pick up the item from you or you can drop it off at our office. The deadline for us to receive items is Friday, Dec 3rd at 4pm.
*The following safety measures will be in place at the event:
All attendees are required to provide proof of double COVID-19 vaccination for entry to indoor organized events (As we are in FRASER VALLEY EAST, due to regional PHO's proof of double vaccination will be required)
- In accordance with the current province-wide mask mandate, all attendees must wear their masks in the venue space at all times unless they are actively eating, drinking, or seated at their table.
- Physical distancing is encouraged.
- Please be respectful and avoid close contact (ie: handshakes, hugs).
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available.
- Please stay home if you don't feel well.
If you have any questions, please email Events Coordinator Sandeep: email@example.com.
Thank you to our Community Sponsors: